Audrey is almost three and a half months old already and I don't know where the time has gone! Nathan will be home in no time and can hardly wait to get his hands on her! She is smiling at everything and talking my ears off...I am so excited for Nathan to finally get to experience all the fun I have been having with her!
November 9, 2008
Some new pictures!
Posted by Nate and Karisa at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up she's looking. Loved her as a bunny!! We can't wait to meet Audrey soon--do you have a date yet for coming down this way??
love to all 3 of you--
Aunt Beckie
ahhhhhhh I can comment now!!!! I love the picture of her standing.. she looks sooooo big! Can't wait to meet that big girl someday!! I love all three of you soo much and hope you are enjoying your time together!!!
Post a Comment