Wow...this is the best toy mommy has ever given me. The bald spot!
Daddy loves me! Nate was trying to keep her happy while I finished eating my dinner and this is what he came up with...pretty clever. Who doesn't like a nice back rub? :)
Hey girl! Glad to see some new stuff from you!! :)
So, first off, thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm sorry to hear you guys have been sick, too. It's never fun!
I LOVE these pictures! Makayla had a bald spot that looked exactly like that! It'll go away, I swear. HAHA!! And yes, cell phones make the best toys, but Makayla ruined my Razr and I had to get a different phone, so beware! And then she ruined that one... :)
Glad to see you guys are doing well! Is it snowing in Colorado?
1 comments:
Hey girl! Glad to see some new stuff from you!! :)
So, first off, thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm sorry to hear you guys have been sick, too. It's never fun!
I LOVE these pictures! Makayla had a bald spot that looked exactly like that! It'll go away, I swear. HAHA!! And yes, cell phones make the best toys, but Makayla ruined my Razr and I had to get a different phone, so beware! And then she ruined that one... :)
Glad to see you guys are doing well! Is it snowing in Colorado?
Post a Comment