April 16, 2009

Bryanna's visit and some random stuff...

Okay, okay...I know this is a lot of pictures! I just couldn't choose which ones to leave out. :) Here are some shots of our visit with Auntie Bryanna and some random stuff too. Audrey is starting to crawl...well she is scooting around now.

The old man face that Audrey makes is very amusing.
We tried very hard to get this picture. :) Audrey was fussing with her glasses and we had to time this perfectly on the camera!

She thought her auntie was very funny.
....at the zoo.

WHAT???
Cute picture...I love it!
Story time with daddy before bed...so sweet.
Cute hat from Grandpa Tim and Grandma Marsha. Thanks guys!
Audrey's funny, smooshy face.

Our entire apartment is a baby play land!!!
Look at those lashes. :)


She loves to have water from a straw...this is how we keep her happy when we are out.
Daddy love.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey girl! How ya be? :)
I LOVE all the new pictures!! So cute...and crawling soon, eh? Just wait til she's walking!! You'll never catch her. :D
Don't you just love having toys all over the place? Adam and I are always tripping on toys. HAHAHA!! Tell Nate I said hey!!