May 31, 2009

My sister, the graduate!

Bryanna graduated from Sonoma State University at the end of May! I am so proud of her! I feel so lucky I was able to be there and celebrate with her. :) Here are some shots from the graduation ceremony and the grad party at mom and Bob's.
Katie and Jesse, me and Audrey, dad and Sharon, Grandpa, and Grandma.
Bryanna walking to her seat. The last time on campus!
Proud sister.
No party is complete without Guitar Hero. Here is Nathan wowing us with his vocal skills. :)
Frank and Bob are in the band too. :)
This provided so much enjoyment!!! Thank you Frank for bringing Guitar Hero!
Audrey begging for some "real" food. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Would love to have heard Nate's vocals -- I always said he has a great voice! Momma Deb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bryanna!! So awesome! Deb